When you walk through the doors of Fayette Pregnancy Resource Center, you will be greeted by someone who is ready to:
- Serve you with compassion
- Provide you with accurate information
- Listen to your concerns
We offer free, confidential services including:
- Pregnancy testing
- Limited Ultrasound to confirm a pregnancy and let you know how far along you are
- Options counseling by a caring staff who will help you make an informed decision
- Pregnancy and Parenting Resources that can provide support throughout your pregnancy and beyond through our learning program, counseling, mentoring, classes, material services, and much more
- Abortion Recovery Support helping to provide hope and healing after abortion
- Community referrals as needed
All services are free, confidential, and available for all regardless of age, race, religion, financial or marital status.
To learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment click here.